BloggerAds

2011年1月3日 星期一

《根號三》The Square Root of 3


 


下面這首《根號 3》(The Square Root of 3)是電影《豬頭漢堡飽2》(Harold and Kumar Escape


From Guantanamo Bay )中,印裔美籍的庫馬對披著婚紗的心上人念的一首詩:


I fear that I will always be  A lonely number like root three  


   


A three is all that's good and right,    


Why must my three keep out of sight  Beneath a vicious square root sign,


I wish instead I were a nine  For nine could thwart this evil trick, 


with just some quick arithmetic 


I know I'll never see the sun, as 1.7321  Such is my reality, a sad irrationality 


 


When hark! What is this I see,  Another square root of a three 


Has quietly come waltzing by, Together now we multiply 


To form a number we prefer,  Rejoicing as an integer 


We break free from our mortal bonds  And with a wave of magic wands 


Our square root signs become unglued  And love for me has been renewed.


 


我害怕我會一直是孤獨的根號 3 3 代表了所有的美好與正義

但為什麼我的 3 要被困在萬惡的根號底下

反而我希望我是數字 9

因為 9 透過快速的運算就能擺脫根號邪惡的把戲

我知道若作為 1.7321 我將不得見天日 這就是我的樣子 悲哀的無理數


聽!我看到了什麼 另一個根號 3 輕輕的踏著華爾茲而來

相聚後我們相乘 得出我們喜歡的一個數字 像整數般快樂

我們從我們的致命束縛中解脫 隨著魔杖的揮舞

我們的根號被掀開 而我的愛也煥然一新


影片連結:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=uk&v=XimsA8e5ko8

 


沒有留言:

張貼留言